What are the benefits?
- Maximises the impact of decision strategies
- Rapid time to value
- Integration with existing infrastructure
- Interactive “what-if” simulation – improves business planning and forecasting by determining the most profitable decision strategies
- Multi-goal analysis – allows quick evaluation of the trade-offs between different metrics (profit versus bad debt, probability of default or loss given default)
- Comprehensive visualisation
- Leverage optimisation expertise
- A consulting relationship – the strategy would be developed in a consultative approach, with regular ongoing reviews of the deployed strategy
How does it work?
Strategy Tree Optimisation enhances the effectiveness of decision strategies, allowing a business to get more from the existing resources. It can be used independently or combined with other Experian products and services to generate the highest return for the business:
Strategy Management – solutions for originations, customer management and collections, in markets such as unsecured lending, telecommunications, retail and utilities
Optimisation Consulting – our experts provide best-practice risk optimisation roadmaps, design and implementation services
Advanced Analytics – data intelligence, analysis and custom model development